Faker the server ip

• @Faker said in Faker the server ip:

@RayMeyers Aspire to be like 3D. They are a non-toxic helpful community who rarely run into arguments. OB2D has a dispute every day. We should be working together as a team, not being at each other's throats every other moment. I stand neutral on Ocelotl's situation. All he did was try to help, it's not his fault if he can't take the unnecessary toxicity that comes with it.

It actually IS his fault if he can't take it. What ever happened to taking accountability for your own actions, rather than blaming it on everyone else? Apparently being a dick, taking the whole game down and blaming it on others because you can't handle criticism makes you a "good dude" that was "trying to help." We have now gone nearly 10 days without a meaningful fight solely because of this idiots childish and selfish behavior. He did this to harm the game and the community. Not to mention this has killed any momentum we had getting people back on - we have surely lost players over this.

And for the record, we were on a positive track and working more as a team as you mentioned. Ocelotl became the toxic one. He was using alts, getting mad when others called him out for not defending, and then complained about the server and lag, while accusing others of purposely lagging the game. He even used the cheat where he would win a round and then quit the game to get a decision in early rounds. He had an epic meltdown and deleted the server.

The fact that others have not come on here to talk about how this is BS just goes to show that the game is in deep trouble.

• Administrators

I will move the current server to new york as soon as possible.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper I haven't been on enough to know what's going on tbh, been quite busy lately. I just know the Ocelotl outside of OB is a cool dude.

• @admin said in Faker the server ip:

I will move the current server to new york as soon as possible.

Thank you Mikkel always appreciate your efforts

• Saying I killed the game because i'm selfish, use alts and cheat? lol

I cheat? when you can go through every one of my fights and there's only one "KO1" fight on my end.

I was helping revive the game and paid for a $40 server by myself to play a dead game full of ignorant ingrates.
    I don't alt. I literally tell everyone im Mad Skillz/Ocelotl and your calling that alting.

Reaper claiming I was alting and ducking was me coming online to drop title so I can quit the game and telling him I won't fight him because I'm waiting to drop the title preferably I was waiting for Crank or Faker to drop to because it was actually Cranks' belt to begin with.
    People talk shit about me dropping title also, I figured the best thing would be getting it back in circulation asap without waiting for a strip.

When I come from a long day irl and just want to relax, have fun and play a game this isn't the game for that, the community is very small so you have to deal with the same SUPER toxic people over and over and it's just not worth it. You can say any game has toxcicity but the difference is more players means more opportunity to come across chill people or at the very least a different set of trolls.

Yes it's a competitive 1v1 game BUT with a community so small we'd have to work together.

So you guys can say whatever you want about me, it is what it is. I just come to say my final peace...you guys can keep the slander going if it makes you feel better.

• Global Moderator

@ocelotl That's what I mean. No one should have to deal with toxicity at all. If someone has a title they're going to have to fight you eventually. They can't duck you forever. You will get your shot. I used to get annoyed when people would duck me but eventually there's nowhere to run and if you can't beat the guy that's ducking you when you get the chance then you shouldn't be crying about a title. Winning a title is easier than defending one. You're statistically more likely to lose a title defence than you are to win a title shot.

• @ocelotl said in Faker the server ip:

Saying I killed the game because i'm selfish, use alts and cheat? lol

I cheat? when you can go through every one of my fights and there's only one "KO1" fight on my end.

I was helping revive the game and paid for a $40 server by myself to play a dead game full of ignorant ingrates.
    I don't alt. I literally tell everyone im Mad Skillz/Ocelotl and your calling that alting.

Reaper claiming I was alting and ducking was me coming online to drop title so I can quit the game and telling him I won't fight him because I'm waiting to drop the title preferably I was waiting for Crank or Faker to drop to because it was actually Cranks' belt to begin with.
    People talk shit about me dropping title also, I figured the best thing would be getting it back in circulation asap without waiting for a strip.

When I come from a long day irl and just want to relax, have fun and play a game this isn't the game for that, the community is very small so you have to deal with the same SUPER toxic people over and over and it's just not worth it. You can say any game has toxcicity but the difference is more players means more opportunity to come across chill people or at the very least a different set of trolls.

Yes it's a competitive 1v1 game BUT with a community so small we'd have to work together.

So you guys can say whatever you want about me, it is what it is. I just come to say my final peace...you guys can keep the slander going if it makes you feel better.

I understand where you're coming and I get that you had enough of the BS. However you could have handled it a lot differently and gracefully exited without causing damage to everyone else on your way out. The game is literally totally f-ed right now solely because of your actions. You could have given Mikkel a few days notice so that he could have another server ready, instead you got pissed off, punished the rest of us and are trying to justify it. This whole situation could have been avoided and dealt with in a respectful manner.

• Do we have any sense of when we will be back up and running?

• I am back

• this game is officially over? when does the site go offline? nice knowing everyone.

• Global Moderator

@Bearalicious Crank bought a server, I'm gonna be sending him donations so he doesn't need to pay for it by himself.

• Administrators

Just saw this, will do it soon as possible in this week

• I have to say-- @ocelotl, you seem like a good dude and I've always enjoyed fighting you, but I can't imagine a scenario in which I was so frustrated that I took an action that resulted in essentially making the game unplayable for everyone. I don't know the details about your frustration, but I just can't imagine that your response was proportional to whatever the source of it. I'm disappointed.

• @admin check dm @admin

• Administrators

I have time to do it tommorow

• Administrators

Ok new server is ready, now I just need to install the game and thanks to moneygang for paying for the server.

• Administrators

Moneygangs server is up!

• @itzcrank noice brudda

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.