So, you want to beat everyone and anyone on OB?
Here's exactly how you do it, no bullshit.
I have been experimenting on what works and what doesn't.
I will give you a list of things that works on specific players that are well known around the game
1. Ask him to train you, and right when he switches to Trainer John to spectate and you're still in the fight with John. Whoop his ass, throw a few right hands followed up by a large hook. When he's falling forward flurry punch at him so he can't get up. People may look down on you because of this, but i'm just stating the facts on what works and what doesn't.
2. I'll say this clearly, if you want to beat John you have to do it by KO or TKO. There's no point wasting your time trying to win by decision.
3. Hope for a freeze KO.
4. Don't touch gloves with him, go straight in with right hands (This will rarely work due to his reaction time)
1. Get a wireless connection and get as far away from your router as possible to get a very bad ping. This will successfully slow down Nigel and get him out of his rhythm.
2. Take the fight slowly try to block his punches and get small ones in, if you throw too many punches it will make him concentrate.
3. Don't intimidate him before/after the match, you're just asking him to concentrate.
4. This is the best tip you'll get for Nigel Benn and this isn't considered cheating. I found that this works very well; compliment him on his ability after he beats you. It will make him reckless and give you the edge.
1. Just go for it, trust me you'll win.
1. Get contact to John.
2. Camp online for a good few months and wait for that legendary pokemon to appear.
3. Right when that legendary appears, call John up immediately.
4. Tell Fatny that your screen is messed up and you're going to re-login
5. Invite John over to your house if you are in Ohio, if not use Teamviewer to let him control your computer.
6. Make him fight Fatny.
7. You could also try to fight Fatny yourself but meuhh..
1. Realize that it's completely impossible to beat this player. Enough said.
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/08/2013 01:32:05