Reaper Defeats John

• John good fight dude. Lucky for you the server jammed but good fight

• Fix your connection next time we fight. Change that topic to John Defeats Reaper....Again.
    And again. And again. And again. And again.

• @King-John Dude my connection is fine now. You scraped a split decision and i was beating you. I have the same MS you had when i fought you on the European server. No excuses now mate. my MS is playable. You going to run? I am online now and ready to go

• 0_1539991941186_upload-40db6b89-1393-440f-8a6a-ec7f00bda446 ![alt text](image url)

• You scraped it by 1 point on the other card too. I am here now and ready to rematch Mr.Champ. Lets go. I know how to beat you John.

• @King-John I also would like to point out. We have had to fight you on your shitty connection for some time now Jonny boy. im at 130ms which is playable

• 0_1539993865567_20181019_192542.jpg

• 0_1539993957748_20181019_192727.jpg

• 160ms to 200ms. Yeah i waited until you fixed your ping connection. Your ping should be a 90 like Fakers.

• Cant see your shit screenshots bitch.

• @faker get your bitch she's off the leash.

• Global Moderator

@King-John @Reaper come here bitch come here, you've been barking a bit too much. That's a good girl. You deserve a bone. Who's a good Reapy? Who's a good Reapy? Good girl. Sit

• @Faker I would take you out and take your belt and you know this bitch.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You wouldn't do shit. I'll knock you out in the 3rd round chump

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Everyone you've fought recently you've lost to. You're on a losing streak, the only person you can beat is Toosmooth. Look at your matches, you're a bum Reaper, I beat your ass twice after you scuffed my title with early KO's. Brutalized you for 12 rounds bitch.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.