i will come back just to ko xtreme skillz

• Lets go homie! @Skillz

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Reaper be like alt text
    You better not duck me son!

• ey my old rival

• Actually i dont want to ruin my record anymore. I should of really retired 5 years ago hahah. I love this game sometimes but I have decided not to mount a comeback even though its tempting. I would of had the same record as John if i had retired but i carried on too long hence me having 800 more losses than John's main account lol.
    I fought a lot of hall of famers and actually won against 10 hall of famers out of 13. I dont think a lot of people have been able to win against all 13 or even come close to that number at the moment.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I do give you props because on your day you were good and could get a win against anyone. But on other days you just weren't the same. I like the fact that you got to fight all of these HOFers. That itself is a feat that not many of us have. And watching some of the old replays from back in 2009 with the old stamina system and the old punching power. That setting was insane. No wonder some of you veterans just try to go in there and bang it out.

• Global Moderator

@Skillz Give me a time when you're gonna be on Skillz.

• @Faker said in i will come back just to ko xtreme skillz:

@Skillz Give me a time when you're gonna be on Skillz.

That makes two of us.

• @Skillz Got whooped

• @Reaper said in i will come back just to ko xtreme skillz:

@Skillz Got whooped

Na. He barely lost. A couple of those by 1 point on split decisions. Faker is warmed up now. Watch out. You coming back Reaper ? Saw you fought today

• @The-Sniper True looks like they were close fights. I came online for skills but then i decided to do a quick warm up with Nvtt which didn't last long so it seems i still got my power!
    My connection didn't seem stable though so i decided not to continue fighting.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper @Reaper He's a great fighter and he's very very hard to beat on judge 1 because he finds every opportunity to jab you. You need to respect people's skills and make the appropriate adjustments. Some things that I do against X-treme Skillz I would never do against Sniper. And some things I do against Sniper I would never do against X-treme Skillz.

• @Faker I think judge 1 is accuracy which is what most boxing matches are judged on lol.
    So he would of beat you if it was any other boxing game.
    Not sure about 2nd and 3rd judge. Maybe its damage / stamina?

• Global Moderator

@Reaper
    Judge 1 is # of punches landed (who landed the most punches)
    Judge 2 is damage dealt (who dealt the most damage)
    Judge 3 is damage taken (who took the least damage)

• @Faker I disagree with your view on judge 1. You throw a lot of punches but your not very accurate. I usually beat you and Crank on that judge due to my accuracy. Its a silly judging system anyway. I think the main problem is the stamina doesnt match the scoring system.
    You should not lose so much power when your stamina drains. I think it needs tweaking. Some boxers win later rounds just by share volume of punches when they lose stamina but in this game, if your the fresher fighter you only need to land 10 punches to the other persons 30 punches to win the round because you have more stamina lol.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Those aren't my views. That is what the judges score on.
    People don't seem to understand that even if you are red in stamina, you take the same damage and deal the same damage as someone who has full stamina. The only key difference is that you recover much slower when you have lower stamina. That's the only difference.

That's why people feel like you deal more damage to people with lower stamina. However that's not the case at all. Your power is always the same throughout the whole fight and is only affected by your 'Punching Power' bar.

• @Faker Either way its very unbalanced and needs tweaking at some point.

• @Skillz This thread did not age well ;) . I told you that i would knock you out! even with a long lay off and retirement. Lucky for you that you had already lost your titles.
    A few people got some cheap wins on me before i warmed up properly today but unlucky for you skillz i was warmed up and ready to go.

I might slip back into retirement. I set out to do what i wanted to do and proved to Skillz he wasnt that good and i could knock him out.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I watched it. Good fight. Had he got up I wonder how the fight would have went. You should fight again.

• @Faker reaper I miss u buddy

• Global Moderator

@AsymptoteTomato1 Count this down as the rare occasion where Reaper says something and actually does it šŸ˜‚

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.